Apply Online

Apply for Energy Assistance Services

CRP utilizes government and utility grants to provide free energy and money saving services to individuals and families in need. You may qualify to receive assistance on your energy bill, your water bill, your wastewater bill, and other services such as replacement of inefficient or non-operable appliances like refrigerators, HVAC systems (heating/cooling), water heaters, and more. Your address, income, and the state of your household will all factor into your qualification. Your personal information is always kept confidential and private and is not used for any other purpose. 

Due to high demand, we are not currently accepting new weatherization applications online. If you would like to be placed on the weatherization waiting list, click the blue button below. The current wait to be contacted for assessment is 3-5 months.

Due to high demand, our utility bill assistance online application is suspended until Monday, October 10th, 2022. Please check back at that time to apply.



Apply for WIC

Do I Qualify?

You may be eligible for WIC if you

  • Are pregnant
  • Are breastfeeding a baby under the age of one
  • Had a baby within the last six months
  • Have a child under the age of five
  • Experienced a pregnancy loss/termination

WIC is available to anyone who lives in California and meets the program guidelines regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, or disability. We welcome military families, migrant families, fathers, foster parents and legal guardians with eligible children.

To qualify for WIC your income must be less than or equal to the WIC Income Guidelines.

Apply for WIC today, or contact us at (916) 326-5830 or by email for more information.